Monday, September 17, 2007

Italia......

I was just thinking about Italy today.....I don't really know why, but I had a ton of FABULOUS memories from there, so I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures....Hope you enjoy! Have a wonderful week :)

*Stephanie and I goofing around and being silly*


*the first night I met Doni @ YAB*
*myself in Sicilia with my fanta and on the phone...I feel that this is a classic photo of me in Italy*




*who doesn't LOVE gelato???? So GOOD!!!!*


*GIMME ME SOME OF THESE...enough said*

*One of the last nights in Italy....@ YAB with Doni*

This is probably one of my all time favorite photos! Ciao Ciao!!!!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Funny, cuz I just posted on my blog about Italy too. These pictures bring tears to my eyes. I love them all though! And you look so pretty in all of them. Cute Hair, Cute outfits! I miss it too.