Monday, August 11, 2008

Friends...

Most days for me consist of work, family and of course friends. I might not see my friends every day, but most days I talk to them and if I don't get the chance to talk to them ~ I sure think of them. I am very blessed to have so many great friends in my life. 

Last night, Rachel and I went to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I loved the first movie so much, so I was so excited when I heard they were making a second one. The second movie was everything and more. It was absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to see it again. 

I don't want to give anything away about the movie ~ in case somebody wants to see it. All I have to say is that they cover so much in this movie. You really see the girls grow up and mature. 



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are an awesome friend. And that, my love, is why you have so many!

jessicaj said...

Morgan you are slacking on the bolg again....You know I love you though!