Saturday, February 6, 2010

Inspiration & Reflection

I'm an artista for Bella Blvd and one of the new lines is Estate Sale. It is a great vintage line. Stephanie asked me to do a few products with this line because we recently had done some family photos. Between the time she had assigned me to use this line and the time my projects were due...my grandma had passed away. I had a hard time making this page and still have a hard time here and there. (crying while typing) I miss her so much. I truly cherish every moment and memory I have of her. She was the rock of our family. I have learned so much from her. This is the first page I have done of my grandma since she passed. I plan to do a mini book of just pictures and memories I have of the 2 of us. I have already started planning it, but knowing me it will take a while before I finish it. Love you G-ma! 



Today I spent the morning at my grandpa's house. *side note - the whole family for Christmas had their bathroom re-done. Grandma unfortunately never got a chance to see it* I went to Grandpa's house to paint the bathroom with my mom and aunts. I will take a picture when everything is complete, but it will be a little while still. What started as a small project of hiring people to put a new tub in - has now turned into we should fix up the entire bathroom. That is the reason I, along with help, was painting. After lunch today we pick out a new flooring. I am hoping my uncle will have time to put the new floor in this week. I know it will make a huge difference. Their bathroom is so tiny and needed a major overhaul. It is a process that I hope makes my Grandpa happy. :) 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love this post. Happy to see you blogging and getting your thoughts down. Your grandma page I'd beautiful. I miss her too. (crying while typing also...)

jessicaj said...

Very nice page of your grandma. Very sweet. Glad your back in the blogging world! :)

Adrea said...

Morgan, I love this post, even though I'm sure it was hard for you to write. We miss you Grandma and think of you tons! Every time I look at Great Papa I wish you were by his side.

katiakt said...

ditto (to what adrea said)