Thursday, April 7, 2011

Final Day of Team Up ~ Bella Blvd & May Arts

This is my final project for the team up with Bella Blvd and May Arts. I had so much fun creating this layout. I had to use the Family Dynamix Just Write Stickers on my layout. I ended up creating this layout with one piece of cardstock, stickers, ribbon, chipboard and buttons. I did not use any pattern paper.

I loved using the journaling stickers to create a collage to fill up with song lyrics. Plus the ribbon breaks up the layout and gives it some dimension.
It was fun to practice my journaling and making it a little more creative. I think it gives it a special touch using my own handwriting.
Thanks to Bella Blvd and May Arts!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Love this layout Morgan. You have inspired me to use more of my own handwriting in the future!

laura vegas said...

love all the journaling stickers on this layout! a fun idea. i'm not fond of my handwriting, but i know it's important to occasionally get it on our pages.