Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Altered Projects

My November assignment for Bella Blvd was to create a Fall Altered Project. I have always been inspired by my friend, Stephanie Hunt's project she created a few years ago.  I decided to go to my local craft store and picked up a tree trunk and attempt to create my own. 

Here is the completed project! 
 I love the texture of the tree trunk!

 I added strips of paper, stickers, chipboard pieces, flowers, buttons & flags.

I am so thrilled with the finally project! I can't wait to display it with our family's Thanksgiving meal. 

I was feeling so inspired I decided to make a couple paper bag treat bags for my nieces. 
 I cut the tops of the bags and inked them to create dimension. 
 I layered some paper strips and cute cuts. I popped up some stickers and it is that easy. Super quick and easy treat bags. (Also inexpensive since you can use your scraps) 


Here are individual pictures of each treat bag.



Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families! 

Altered Trunk Supply List
Thankful: Turkey Tracks, Homey, Cute Cuts, Alpha + Bits Stickers, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Chipboard Icons Thankful, Thankful Flags 2
Finally Fall: Borders, Miniatures Stickers
Sophisticates: Blue High Fives
Blooms a Bella: Sole, Bianca 
Button Market: Checkers, Wood Mix
Tail Waggers & Cat Naps: Icons Chipboard


Altered Treat Bags Supply List
Thankful: Alpha + Bits, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Turkey Tracks
Finally Fall: At The Patch, Cute Cuts, Borders, Miniatures Stickers
Sophisticates: Designer Tape: Pickle Juice Dot

Be sure to check out Bella Blvd's blog to see all the other Altered Projects! 

1 comment:

Leanne said...

love these projects!!