Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HARRY HARRY HARRY



So, as I said in my previous post...I went to see the new harry potter movie twice on the day it opened. I must say that I absolutely LOVED it. I can not wait until it comes out on dvd. My brother said it will probably come out on dvd around my birthday...which makes me even happier!!! I know it is always hard to make a movie as good as the book is, but I think they did a good job. They obviously can't put every little thing in the movie, but I do think they covered most of it. I would say that I will probably go see it again before it is not playing in the theaters anymore. I am also getting excited because the final book comes out this friday night @ midnight. VERY EXCITING!!! So now all I have to do is finish reading the 6th book. I better get going to read in the hammock...

No comments: