Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix



OMG....I am so EXCITED! I am going to see the new harry potter movie today. I am not only seeing it once today, but I am seeing it twice today. I am going to leave my house in about 45 minutes.....the next showing is @ 7pm. I can't believe this day is finally here. All four of the first movies were so AWESOME! So I hope this one lives up to the others. I can hardly stand it...so good! I will give my views on the movie after I see it. I know my lil stephanie probably thinks I am a crazy girl for going twice in one day, but I just can't help it and I going with different people. I have to go get ready now! SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm not going to say you are a dork. But don't let that fool you.......I'm still thinking it! :)

Anonymous said...

hey morgan!!

i just wanted to let you know that i saw Harry Potter today with my cousins!! haha it wasnt my movie choice, but i did enjoy it! i really didnt know what was going on b/c i havent seen the other ones, but i was thinking about you when i was watching it! haha. i hope you enjoyed it; i'm sure you did! i miss you! i hope all is going well with you. keep in touch!

Nicky