Sunday, August 5, 2007

Home again...

So my lil stephanie and steve are on there way home...to Texas. I, along with Anabelle and Madelyn, saw them off @ the airport. I love going to the airport! but it was hard to see them go. The time always goes so fast. We did a lot of fun things this weekend. I defintly got to spend some quality time with some people I LOVE! Thursday night Stephanie got home @ about 9 ~ so I went over to her parents house and had a fun little sleepover with her and the lil girls. Friday we went to the State Fair...it was so HOT ~ we basically drank (water and lemonade) all day to stay hydrated. We also went down the BIG slide
and saw all the animals. We of course had some SAZ'S to eat because Stephanie and I LOVE it so much. We went to Stephanie's Aunt and Uncle's house on saturday to have some lunch and hang out with all the kids. It was a nice day. Today we had hot ham and rolls and lots of other goodies (including simma's cheesecake ~ yummy!) @ stephanie's parent's house. Overall it was a wonderful weekend. I love seeing my stephanie ~ she makes me so HAPPY!!! It is sad to have her leave, but I know she Loves her job and I know she will always be there for me ~ no matter how far away she lives.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for spending so much time with me while I was home. I had such a great time! (and I'm so happy that you are updating your blog). I will try to send some pics soon via email...maybe you can post some, and then soonafter I will send out a photo cd. We had some great times this weekend. Steve and I got back to Texas safely. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan!!

I just wanted to say that I'm glad that I got to see you this weekend along with my family and of course Stephanie! I hope I get to see you again soon sometime, maybe you can come over and swim for the first time!! Keep in touch!

Nicky

Morgan said...

Alright ~ so stephanie sent some pics of the big slide so now I could add one to my post ~ we really did have such a wonderful weekend! Nicky ~ I would love to come over some time and go for a swim in that nice pool! Love you both. Talk to you soon!