Thursday, January 3, 2008

Keeps Going...going...going...going....going...going...

So I know I have not posted for a long time, but it has been a crazy couple weeks. I checked and the last time I posted was on December 20, 2007. That is when all the craziness began...I graduated on that night, the 21st I attended an ugly sweater christmas party, the 22nd rach and I went out to celebrate our graduations (nothing too exciting just a few drinks downtown) the 23rd stephanie came into town, then or course christmas eve and christmas day, the 26th stephanie's family and my family went to dinner together at saz's (our fav) the 27th stephanie had her make n take @ the scrapbook store and then we scrapbooked til 3 in the morning, the 28th I went to wind lake to see Bret Michaels from Poison!!! Awesome!!! Stephanie left the morning of the 29th and I left in the afternoon to go to Green Bay. On the 30th was my 1st ever packer game!!! I will never forget it. The 31st we came home from green bay and had our family steak dinner which we do every new years eve and then I went out that night. So as you all can read I have been extremely busy....and now I have been trying to also find a "real" job....

But as always I love to share photos of what I have been doing so here you go...

My parents and myself after graduation

My cousin and I looking ulglier than ever, but very christmasy

Taking a "congratulations on graduating" shot with Luke


Christmas Eve with my new coat

Avery on Christmas Day


Now one of my favorite days ~ Bret Michaels Concert

Me, Stacey, Casey, Arlene, and Tasha ~ and our backstage passes!!!

Bret Michaels Drummer and Me!
AND NOW FOR THE ONE AND ONLY MR. BRET MICHAELS!!!!
Another Fabulous day was the Packer Game
1st touchdown of the game by Ryan Grant (who was @ the bar we were at after the game)

The stands were packed...over 70,000 people

Happy New Years!!!
Rachel, Katie, Me, and Rachel
One of my new favorite pics of Aaron and I
Seit and I ringing in the New Year!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

yeah for my love. I love all the pix. is the last pic the pic of THE BOY? ;)
i love the pic of you at the packer game, that's priceless! thanks for posting.

Donna said...

Love your updated blog my love....miss you!