Thursday, February 14, 2008

LOVE

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED!

What a great way to start out each day ~ thinking LOVE is ALL you NEED. I bet if more people thought that in the morning (myself included) we would have less road-rage and anger in our lives. We probably wouldn't sweat the small stuff and hopefully have more patience with others that tend to drive us a little crazy. So maybe we should all try and think about that every morning and see if it works.

I don't have a boyfriend right now to celebrate valentine's day with....but that does not mean that I don't have people in my life that I LOVE. So thank you to all of my friends and family that love and support me in everything I do. I cherish each and everyone of you for that. I hope you all have a wonderful day and think of those who you love in your life and let them know.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is a super sweet* post. I love it!
Happy Valentines my girl!