Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Celebrations!

It is a time to celebrate...

Friday night I had a wedding to go to. (2nd one of this year) It was very nice. Nicole and Temo, who I went to high school with, looked radiant! They are so in love and I wish them all the happiness in the world.

This past weekend we finally had some beautiful weather to enjoy. It really started feeling like summer. Rach and I laid out at her new pool on Sunday. It was gorgeous and we even got a little sunburned. I always think of Sicily when I get sunburned because I hope I will never be as sun burned as I was there.

Sunday night a bunch of the girls and I went to see SEX AND THE CITY the movie! It was fabulous!!! I was so excited I couldn't believe it was finally here. I can't wait to see it again. Hopefully I will get Stephanie to watch the shows with me and then by the time it comes out on DVD we can watch it together.

Lots of Birthdays this first week in June.

Anabelle ~ Stephanie's niece is 9, today

Aaron ~ is 23 tomorrow

Amber ~ is 23 tomorrow

Gloria ~ Glo-worm who I work with has her birthday tomorrow too

Jim ~ my uncle's is on Friday the 6th (he's in the red)

Matt ~ is 23 on Sunday the 8th

This weekend I also have 2 baby showers to go to...so it really is a week of celebrations!!!

I hope everyone else has a fabulous week! :)

No comments: