Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Puppy Love

Some of you know that I have become an un-official dog sitter. I mostly dog sit for my aunt. I thought I would share some pictures of the dogs in my life. I don't have a dog anymore. It has been many many years since I have had a dog of my own.

This is Brady. He is my aunt's dog and he is huge. I like to think of him as a horse. He is so good for me.

Stanley is my cousin Katie and Jim's dog. I am so in love with him! He is a wiener dog and I LOVE little dogs because then they can just sit on my lap.
I use to have two little dogs when I was a little girl.

The last dog I am going to show is Luna. She is my friend Katie and Jim's dog. (Yes a different Katie and Jim) She is so full of life and energy. We took her in the car when we went looking at different halls for Betsy. So one pic is her in the mirror.

Looking at all these cute puppies...doesn't it make you want one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love all the pics of the puppies!! so cute!